Hand grenade is perfect for suppressing the enemy team, destroying blocks and other obstacles, as well as for killing through obstacles of different heights, with the correct calculation of the flight of the projectile.
- Contrary to popular belief, it has a reload animation, let it not be its own. You can check this by pressing the T key (Russian E), and then reloading.
- It is not susceptible to the cartridge box, since it shoots under the barrel grenades, which, together with the hand-held ones, are registered as non-existent in the box.
- In reality, the range of a grenade launched from such a weapon can be up to 200 meters.
- The heaviest weapon in the game (Strange, but even the RPG-7 weighs less).
- Practically has no impact.
- Never breaks (Probably a bug).
- Sometimes you can get 7 or more grenades. To do this, you need to kill the enemy, who has activated the grenade launcher and take his weapons. Sometimes a pomegranate is already inserted and it can not be pulled out, and sometimes it is transferred to inventory.
RG-6 "Gnome" (index GRAU - 6G30) - manual revolver grenade launcher. It was developed in 1993 in CKIB SOO by designers Valery Telesh and VA Borzov.
The small-scale production of the RG-6 was started in 1994 at the Tula Arms Factory, and the first batch of six grenade launchers was handed over to the troops for testing in the first quarter of 1994.At the moment is on the armament of the Russian army. It was used in Chechnya and South Ossetia.